Within the Seattle area
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Center of Seattle (DBTCS) Phone: (206) 374‑0109 | Fax: (206) 374‑0108 | Website | Email
- Maple Leaf DBT Phone: (206) 372‑8400 or (425) 771‑7036 | Website Clincicians — Bob Goettle, MA LMHC — Email | Noelle Mestres, LICSW — Email.
- Lizz Dexter-Mazza, Psy.D. Provides Adolescent & Adult Individual Treatment; DBT; Friends & Family Consultation Phone: (206) 779‑1265 Email.
- Annie McCall, MA, LMHC Provides Individual Adult Treatment, DBT, DBT Multi-family skills group Phone: (206) 251‑4013 Website | Email
- Christina Mullens, LCSW Phone: (206) 214‑6009 Provides Adolescent & Adult Individual Treatment
- Harborview Mental Health Center: DBT Counseling Center Provides Adult DBT Phone: (206) 744‑9600
Beyond the Seattle area
If you would like to find a DBT therapist and program and you live outside of Seattle, you can contact the following resources:
- The Behavioral Technology Clinical Resources directory1-(206) 675‑8588
- SAMHSA’s National Resistry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices 1-(866)-436‑7377
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder1-(919) 997‑8628
- Treatment and Research Advancements Association for Personality Disorder (TARA) 1-(888)-4-TARA APD