DBT Training at the BRTC
The BRTC offers training to doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows in the University of Washington Department of Psychology and to expert DBT clinicians as part of our clinical research and training program. For more information, see our Research and Training Areas.
Professional Training in DBT
Behavioral Tech, LLC, founded by Dr. Marsha Linehan, offers training for Mental Health Professionals
DBT Postdoctoral Training at Other Institutions
Postdoctoral Training in Dialectical Behavior therapy is available at institutions outside the University of Washington. We will update this list as we hear of opportunities.
Predoctoral Internships in DBT
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at Duke University (rotation with Clive Robbins, Ph.D.)
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at Brown University
- Women’s Dialectical Behavior Therapy Partial Hospital Program – Butler Hospital
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at Montefiore Medical Center (New York City)
- Contact: Alec Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 920-7666.
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at the New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Contact: Dr. John Clarkin (914) 997-5911
- Contact: Dr. Christine Foertsch (914) 997-4359
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at the Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Contact: David Zita at email@example.com
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at Tewsbury Hospital (Tewksbury, MA)
- Contact: Dr. Chris Huvos (978) 851-7321 (ask operator to connect)