The Center for Teaching and Learning, which is located on the Seattle campus but serves all three UW campuses, convenes quarterly learning communities on various topics.
Autumn Quarter Learning Communities:
· Active Learning (a three-campus learning community, facilitated locally at Seattle by Tyler Fox, UW IT, and Beth Kalikoff, CTL)
· Engaging in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
· Mentoring Undergraduate Researchers: Strategies for Happy and Productive Mentees and Mentors
· Reframing the Practice of Teaching: Including and Engaging All Students
· Teaching in the University (for graduate students only)
Please consider participating. Registration deadline is Oct. 15.
For details and registration, please visit http://www.washington.edu/teaching/communities/learning-communities/offerings/.