The main construction activities for the week of November 12– 16 are the following:
- Stocking of drywall and installation of drywall at soffits on the 3rd floor both inside and outside of barrier. Increased noise level for screw guns, etc. Work hours will be from 5:00 am to 1:30 pm.
– Completion of framing of level 3 soffits outside of the construction barrier. Increased noise level for cutting and fastening of materials. Work hours will be from 5:00 am to 1:30 pm.
– Ongoing mechanical and electrical system rough-in and installation on the 1st floor and mezzanine. Normal construction noise levels.
- Third floor soffit mechanical and electrical rough-in outside of construction barrier. Work hours will be from 5:00 to 1:30 pm.
– Installation of glass wall system header track on 3rd floor soffits to allow drywall installation. Work hours will be from 5:00 to 1:30 pm.