Innovative Writing Center to Open in New Space in Odegaard Library

The Ode­gaard Writ­ing & Research Cen­ter (OWRC) will open in an excit­ing new space on the first floor of the library in late June and with a new and inno­v­a­tive pro­gram. The library’s ref­er­ence ser­vice and the OWRC’s writ­ing ser­vice will work together in the space to pro­vide stu­dents easy access to expert help in com­plet­ing their writ­ing and research projects.  The OWRC will have cafe-height coun­ters, round tables for tutor­ing ses­sions, a meet­ing room, a small ref­er­ence library, and a wel­come area with com­fort­able seat­ing. It will be a wel­com­ing space for stu­dents! See pho­tographs of the new OWRC and the rest of the first floor at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ouglrenovation/.

One thought on “Innovative Writing Center to Open in New Space in Odegaard Library

1. What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stum­bled upon this I’ve dis­cov­ered It absolutely help­ful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hop­ing to give a con­tri­bu­tion & assist dif­fer­ent cus­tomers like its aided me. Great job.