1. Jacobs CR, Huang H, Kwon RY. Introduction to Cell Mechanics and Mechanobiology. Garland Science, 2012.
1. Kwon RY, Hoey D, Jacobs CR. Mechanobiology of primary cilia. In Cellular and Biomolecular Mechanics and Mechanobiology, A Gefen Ed., Springer, 2011, 99-124.
28. Hur M, Gistelinck CA, Huber P, Lee J, Thompson MH, Monstad-Rios AT, Watson CJ, McMenamin S, Willaert A, Parichy D, Coucke PJ, Kwon RY. MicroCT-based phenomics in the zebrafish skeleton reveals virtues of deep phenotyping in a distributed organ system. Zebrafish, 2017, doi: 10.1089/zeb.2017.1540.
27. Monstad-Rios AT, Watson CJ, Kwon RY. ScreenCube: A 3D printed system for rapid and cost-effective chemical screening in adult zebrafish. Zebrafish, 2017, doi: 10.1089/zeb.2017.1488.
26. Hur M, Gistelinck CA, Huber P, Lee J, Thompson MH, Monstad-Rios AT, Watson CJ, McMenamin S, Willaert A, Parichy D, Coucke PJ, Kwon RY. MicroCT-based phenomics in the zebrafish skeleton reveals virtues of deep phenotyping in a distributed organ system. Elife, 2017, pii: e26014.
25. Ausk BJ, Worton LE, Smigiel KS, Kwon RY, Bain SD, Srinivasan S, Gardiner EM, Gross TS. Muscle paralysis induces bone marrow inflammation and predisposition to formation of giant osteoclasts. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, 2017, 313(5):C533-C540.
24. Lugo JN, Thompson MH, Huber P, Smith G, Kwon RY. Neuron subset-specific Pten deletion induces abnormal skeletal activity in mice. Exp Neurol, 2017, pii: S0014-4886(17)30035-3.
23. Wynd B, Watson CJ, Patil K, Sanders GE, Kwon RY. A dynamic anesthesia system for long-term imaging in adult zebrafish. Zebrafish 14:1-17, 2017.
22. Kwon RY, Harris MP. Fishes swim into view at ASBMR. BoneKEY, 2016, 13:795.
21. Gistelinck C, Witten PE, Huysseune A, Symoens S, Malfait F, Larionova D, Simoens P, Dierick M, Van Hoorebeke L, De Paepe A, Kwon RY, Weis M, Eyre DR, Willaert A, Coucke PJ. Loss of type I collagen telopeptide lysyl hydroxylation causes musculoskeletal abnormalities in a zebrafish model of Bruck Syndrome. J Bone Miner Res, 2016, 31(11).
20. Watson CJ, Kwon RY. Osteogenic programs during zebrafish fin regeneration. Bonekey Rep, 2015, 4:745.
19. Srinivasan S, Ausk BJ, Bain SD, Gardiner EM, Kwon RY, Gross TS. Rest intervals reduce the number of loading bouts required to enhance bone formation. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 2015, 47(5):1095-103.
18. Recidoro AM, Roof AC, Schmitt M, Worton LE, Petrie T, Strand N, Ausk BJ, Moon RT, Srinivasan S, Gardiner EM, Kaminsky W, Bain SD, Allan CH, Gross TS, Kwon RY. Botulinum toxin induces muscle paralysis and inhibits bone regeneration in zebrafish. J Bone Miner Res, 2014, 29(11): 2346-2356.
17. Worton LE, Kwon RY, Gardiner EM, Gross TS, Srinivasan S. Enhancement of flow-induced AP-1 gene expression by Cyclosporin A requires NFAT-independent signaling in bone cells. Cell Mol Bioeng, 2014, 7(2):254-265.
16. Srinivasan S, Threet D, Worton LE, Ausk BJ, Bain SD, Gardiner EM, Kwon RY, Gross TS. Distinct Cyclosporin A doses are required to enhance bone formation induced by cyclic and rest-inserted loading in the senescent skeleton. PLoS ONE, 2014, 9(1): e84868.
15. Worton LE, Ausk BJ, Downey LM, Bain SD, Gardiner EM, Srinivasan S, Gross TS, Kwon RY. Systems-based identification of temporal processing pathways during bone cell mechanotransduction. PLoS ONE, 2013, 8(9): e74205.
14. Ausk BJ, Huber P, Srinivasan S, Bain SD, Kwon RY, McNamara E, Poliachik SL, Sybrowsky CL, Gross TS. Metaphyseal and diaphyseal bone loss in the tibia following transient muscle paralysis are spatiotemporally distinct resorption events. Bone, 2013, 57(2): 413-422.
13. Sanyal A, Gupta A, Bayraktar HH, Kwon RY, Keaveny TM. Shear strength behavior of human trabecular bone. J Biomech, 2012, 45(15):2513-2519.
12. Kwon RY, Meays DR, Jones J, Meilan AS, Miramontes R, Kardos N, Yeh JC, Frangos JA. Skeletal adaptation to intramedullary pressure-induced interstitial fluid flow in bone is enhanced in mice subjected to targeted osteocyte ablation. PLoS ONE, 2012, 7(3) e33336.
11. Kwon RY, Frangos JA. Quantification of lacunar-canalicular fluid flow through computational modeling of fluorescence recovery after photobleaching. Cell Mol Bioeng, 2010, 3(3) 296-306.
10. Kwon RY, Temiyasathit S, Tummala P, Quah CC, Jacobs CR. Primary-cilium dependent mechanosensing is mediated by adenylyl cyclase 6 and cyclic AMP in bone cells. FASEB J, 2010, 24(8) 2859-2868.
9. Kwon RY, Meays DR, Tang WJ, Frangos JA. Microfluidic enhancement of intramedullary pressure increases interstitial fluid flow and inhibits bone loss in hindlimb suspended mice. J Bone Miner Res, 2010, 25(8) 1798-1807.
8. Arnsdorf EJ, Tummala P, Kwon RY, Jacobs CR. Mechanically induced osteogenic differentiation – the role of RhoA, ROCKII and cytoskeletal dynamics. J Cell Sci, 2009, 122(4) 546-53.
7. Doll JC, Harjee N, Klejwa N, Kwon RY, Coulthard SM, Petzold BC, Goodman MB, Pruitt BL. SU-8 force sensing pillar arrays for biological measurements. Lab on a Chip, 2009, 9 1449-1454.
6. Kwon RY, Lew AJ, Jacobs CR. A microstructurally informed model for the mechanical response of three-dimensional actin networks. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin, 2008, 11(4) 407-18.
5. You L, Temiyasathit S, Lee P, Kim CH, Tummala P, Yao W, Kingery W, Malone AM, Kwon RY, Jacobs CR. Osteocytes as mechanosensors in the inhibition of bone resorption due to mechanical loading. Bone, 2008 42(1) 172-9.
4. Malone AM, Anderson CT, Tummala P, Kwon RY, Johnston TR, Stearns T, Jacobs CR. Primary cilia mediate mechanosensing in bone cells by a calcium-independent mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 2007, 104(33) 13325-30.
3. Kwon RY, Jacobs CR. Time-dependent deformations in bone cells exposed to fluid flow in vitro: investigating the role of cellular deformation in fluid flow-induced signaling. J Biomech, 2007, 40 (14) 3162-8.
2. Malone AM, Batra NN, Shivaram G, Kwon RY, You L, Kim CH, Rodriguez J, Jair K, Jacobs CR. The role of actin cytoskeleton in oscillatory fluid flow-induced signaling in MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, 2007, 292(5) C1830-6.
1. Bayraktar HH, Gupta A, Kwon RY, Papadopoulos P, Keaveny TM. The modified super-ellipsoid yield criterion for human trabecular bone. J Biomech Eng, 2004, 126(6) 677-84.