We are currently seeking enthusiastic professionals to join our team as a Speech Language Pathologist
Position: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Lynnwood | Schedule: 1.0 FTE
Responsible for providing individual therapy and consultation services to young children who have delays in the areas of speech and language and feeding disorders, as well as other areas of development. Emphasis on building parent capacity to provide support to their child’s area of concern during daily routines, using parent coaching strategies. Serves as primary coach (case manager) and acts as a Family Resources Coordinator for assigned cases. Provides early invention services in child and family’s natural environment in Snohomish County. Maintains confidentiality of all information as required.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be licensed to practice in Washington State.
- Willingness to provide services in child’s natural environments.
- Must possess a valid WA State Driver’s License, have automobile insurance, and be able to use own vehicle on the job with a mileage reimbursement.
- Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA), preferred
About Our Organization
ChildStrive is a growing non-profit organization dedicated to serving our community. Our mission is to advance the quality of life for ALL children, focusing primarily on children ages birth to three years with, or at risk of developmental delays and disabilities. Our vision is that all children will be ready to succeed in school and in life. We utilize a parent coaching model empowering and enhancing families in their abilities to support the development of their children. Our staff (therapists, educators, nurses and social workers) participates as members of small interdisciplinary teams of qualified professionals providing early childhood intervention and family support resources to our clients.
Learn more by visiting www.childstrive.org
To be considered email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a team dedicated to changing the lives of others while enjoying excellent benefits which may include:
– Competitive wages – Health Insurance – Paid Vacation
– Flexible Schedules – Dental Insurance – Paid Sick Time
– 48 work weeks per year -Matching 403(b) retirement plan – Paid Holidays
*Eligibility dependent on minimum hours worked criteria
ChildStrive participates in the E-Verify program and is an equal opportunity employer
EEOC/AA – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion or natural origin, creed, marital status, age, Vietnam era or other veterans’ status, or mental or physical handicap.