Looking for funding? Read on for more information:
The Honors Program is seeking to hire two graduate students for graduate student service appointments during Winter Quarter 2016. These positions offer a valuable hands-on opportunity to participate with higher education professionals in the review of undergraduate freshmen applications to the Honors Program for Autumn Quarter 2016. It is an excellent chance for graduate students interested in higher education to learn more about the evaluation process.
- Location: UW Campus
- Closing Date: October 9, 2015
- Salary: Tuition plus standard salary commensurate with student standing
- Notification: Those accepted will be notified by November 13
- Requirements: Must be enrolled in a tuition-based program in the UW Graduate School for at least 10 credits during Winter Quarter 2016. Those in fee-based programs or self-sustaining are welcome to apply but will not be eligible to receive tuition.
- To Apply: Submit resume and a letter addressing several questions, listed on the job posting (below)
A detailed position description can be found on the UW Hires System under Requisition #: 124978