Read on to learn about two job openings with RH2. If you are interested in applying or you have any questions, feel free to contact Craig Norman, RH2 Engineering Staff Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the job posting:
1. Civil Staff Engineer (Medford, OR)
- Description: RH2 is seeking staff engineers with a CIVIL or MECHANICAL engineering degree and one or more years of experience with varied civil background to join the team in our Medord, Oregon office. Work includes design and review of a variety of projects, including water, waste-water, and transportation facilities.
- Qualifications: The chosen candidate must be a team player, a flexible self-starter, and willing to take on challenging assignments. A BSCE or BSME is required, and a PE is preferred. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel software is preferred.
- To Apply: Please submit cover letter, resume and copy of transcripts to email@example.com. Documents should be in pdf format and the subject line should reference the Medford Staff Engineer position.
2. Environmental Professional (Bothell, WA)
- Description: RH2 is seeking an experienced environmental professional for our Bothell office location.The candidate will primarily be responsible for: Environmental permit and report preparation, assisting with wetland and stream delineations, classification and mitigation design, assisting with storm-water engineering design and permitting, assisting with water quality and environmental monitoring, and GIS mapping.
- Qualification: Candidates possessing a BS or BA in environmental science, environmental planning and permitting, environmental engineering, wetland ecology, aquatic and fisheries science, or similar discipline, are preferred. Experience working in a professional setting involving practice in one or more of the above disciplines is ideal. Prior education and experience with wetland and stream sciences, delineations, and habitat characterization is desired. Candidates must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; be capable of working individually and in a team setting; and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and regulatory agency staff.
- To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line should reference the Bothell Environmental Professional position.