Transportation Engineering NorthWest (TENW) is a growing transportation planning and engineering firm seeking a highly motivated, Design Engineer in our Bellevue, Washington office. Our firm works throughout Washington, Oregon, and Alaska on a diverse portfolio of private and public projects including, but not limited to: Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Corporate Campuses, Transportation Roadway Projects including traffic signal and illumination design, and Multi-Modal projects.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or within 6 months of graduation. Internship available if within 6 months of graduation
How to Apply: To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and detailed resume showing all employment and volunteer activities to email@example.com
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Sound technical capabilities, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work hard and produce high quality designs
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Work in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly learn new programs to perform other design tasks
Expectations of Duties: The candidate will work directly for a Project Manager on various private and public projects. Duties will include preparing plans, specifications, cost estimates, schedules, and permit applications for projects. The candidate will also assist in performing construction administration duties including site visits, construction coordination meetings, and inspections
About TENW: We are a growing, energetic, and innovative transportation engineering firm with offices in Bellevue and Seattle, Washington. We offer competitive compensation packages.