Reid Middleton is hiring Entry Level Structural Engineers. Read on to learn more:
Entry Level Engineers, Structural Engineering
Location: Everett, WA
The steady growth of our structural engineering practice has created opportunities for challenging design, professional development, and professional growth in our Everett, WA, office. Our north-end location offers an easier, more convenient and affordable lifestyle than found in other Puget Sound urban communities.
We are looking for two highly qualified and motivated entry-level engineers (Designers) to join our structural engineering team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Licensing as an Engineer-In-Training.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering (preferred).
- Experience with structural analyses and design software such as Visual Analyses, ETABS, SAP, SAFE, Perform 3D, and Revit Building Information Modeling (BIM) software (preferred).
Interested in Applying? Send your resume to email@example.com
Questions? Want to learn more about the Position? Visit the website