Gray & Osborne currently has an opening for an entry-level civil engineering position at their Wenatchee, WA office. Primary responsibilities including providing planning, design, and construction support for water, sewer, stormwater, and transportation projects for municipalities and special purpose districts in Washington State. Duties may include the preparation of planning documents, engineering reports, plan, specifications, and estimates for projects. Duties may also include providing construction management support activities such as submittal review, resolution of construction issues, and field observation of construction activities. This position is under the direction of a licensed professional engineer.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 4-year Civil Engineering degree.
- Engineer-in-Training preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Civil Engineering design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with others in a collaborative manner.
- Able to perform all functions of the job accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Possesses high energy and willingness to learn.
- Able to prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Able to use AutoCAD and Civil 3D as design tools.
If you would like to know more about this position and how to apply, visit the Gray & Osborne website.