Xceptional Prep is seeking preparation instructors for their GRE, SAT and ACT classes. These are part-time positions with classes once per week on Sundays (GRE and SAT) and Saturdays (ACT). They seek intelligent, charismatic instructors who have both top test scores and excellent teaching skills. As the best test prep value, their company offers six week, high-quality test preparation courses at a value price.
- Education: Current graduate or professional student Ph.D. (or equivalent), Master’s, J.D.; or Completed Ph.D. (or equivalent), Master’s degree, or J.D.
- Test Scores: Top-tier test scores on one of the following: GRE, LSAT, GMAT, SAT, or ACT.
- Teaching Experience: Have taught at least one semester/quarter lecture, lab, discussion, recitation, etc. class. Prior university teaching experience is required.
- Quantitative and Verbal Skills: Must have both excellent math and verbal/writing skills. Xceptional Prep Instructors teach the entire course.
- Consistent Weekend Commitment: Test preparation offerings depend upon instructor reliability, commitment and consistency. Instructors must be available on weekends from late January to mid November. GRE and SAT Courses are taught on Sundays; ACT Courses are taught on Saturdays. Instructors can teach anywhere from 3 to 9 hours per weekend depending upon location.
For more information and how to apply see attached: Xceptional_Prep_Employment