Lin & Associates, a land surveying and construction management engineering firm, is looking to hire a survey engineer to work on transportation related projects. Prospective candidate will work with the Licensed Land Surveyors & Engineers, and CAD technicians in the office to prepare exhibits to allow for the design team and the owner to complete their work.
- Review design plans in order to determine the impacts to private properties and public right-of-way
- Analyze potential utility needs and determine the necessary property needs
- Prepare AutoCAD exhibits that are needed by the owner to purchase property
- Extensive coordination with the design team, the owner, and other Lin staff in the preparation and completion of the needed exhibits
- Efficiently complete requested tasks, manage time for completing deliverables, and effectively communicate the current status of Projects being worked on
- Be proactive in solving problems and use critical thinking to be able to ensure the accuracy of the survey drawings
- Be very detailed oriented in checking your own work, and ask questions when work tasks are not clear
- Good leadership skills, and have the ability to take charge of a given task
- Well organized, detailed oriented, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Three dimensional problem solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, or other specialized coursework in Land Surveying
- LSIT or EIT certification
- AutoCAD / Civil 3D experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel, and ability to quickly learn computer programs.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com in interested. The subject line of the email should state “Survey Engineer Position.”