The Mental Health Clinic at Hall Health is offering these therapy and support groups for Winter quarter:
- A Mindful Approach to Working with Anxiety Group – Explore common signs of anxiety and learn how to approach the anxiety in your life and situations you tend to avoid.
- Beginning Mindfulness Meditation – Have troublesome tendencies to criticize, ruminate, react or avoid? This group will help you address these behaviors.
- Between Cultures Group – For students who are caught between two different cultures and feel like they belong in neither or both at the same time.
- Mindfulness Meditation Follow-Up Group – For those who are already familiar with mindfulness meditation, this follow-up group is being offered as an open, ongoing, weekly group.
- Procrastination/Perfectionism Group – A therapy group for people struggling with procrastination and perfectionism. These are ongoing groups so you may join at any time during the quarter.
For more information visit http://depts.washington.edu/hhpccweb/support-groups/.