Water Storage Basics Workshop
- When: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 from 7:45 AM to 4:15 PM
- Where: Legion Hall in American Legion Park, Everett (147 Alverson Blvd Everett, WA 98201)
This program is designed to provide a basic understanding of the elements of planning, design, inspection and maintenance of potable water storage. Topics will include:
- Water Storage Basics
- Soils & Seismic Design Considerations
- Structural Design Considerations
- Piping Connections
- Inspection of Water Storage Facilities
- Sanitary Surveys
- Corrosion Control
- Pressure Tanks for Water Storage
- Small Water System and Chemical Storage Tanks
- Large Reservoirs
- Reservoir Water Quality
Cost is $80 for AWWA, WEF, or PNCWA members and $105 for non-members. $20 surcharge after Monday March 26th.
Lunch and refreshments are included. Registration is limited to 30 people and will close on Friday March 30th..
Click here to register or for more information.
Small system and student scholarships are available. For details please see the web page in the link shown above.