Do you have what it takes to be one of our next visionary leaders?
At Lakeside Industries, Inc., we take pride in being the employer of choice for the top people in our industry. Our team is growing, and we’re in search for a Project Engineer to join our Kent Division. We offer a top of the line full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness program, and paid vacation and holidays. Find out more about our company at www.lakesideindustries.com
OVERVIEW: The Project Engineer will assist the assembling and tracking of bids. They will complete invoice processing, cost reports and be responsible for maintaining owner and customer relationships and satisfaction, among other duties. This position includes supervising and directing crews and equipment. Oversees subcontractors, processes time and materials / extra work change orders. Must be available to work extended hours, at times including night work. Full time exempt, salaried position. Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- are a champion of safety by leading employees and peers to promote and participate in continuous safety improvement
- are excited about promoting great customer service and integrity in dealings with customers, sub-contractors and the general public
- can effectively communicate and negotiate with agencies
- understand and use job cost information to effectively manage projects
- can learn and utilize our bidding software Bid2Win
- are able to analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documents
- possess computer skills and can construct schedules, proficient with MS Schedule, Word, and Excel
- have the ability to foster good working relationships with supervisors and coworkers
- help lead employees to work in an environmentally friendly way, and continuously look for ways to improve processes
- have a passion for insuring quality and timeliness on the work you deliver
- enjoy giving back and being a part of the community
…then Lakeside Industries, Inc. would like to hear from you! A 4 year degree in Civil Engineering is a plus but not required. 3 years of related field or equivalent work experience preferred. Paving experience desired, but not necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
Please send qualifications to: email@example.com Subject line: Kent Project Engineer
Lakeside Industries is an equal opportunity employer and will consider any qualified applicant without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.