Do you want to work on developing solutions that can make a difference, with the real world as your classroom?
Applications are now being accepted for Grand Challenge Impact Lab (GCIL): India Study Abroad
In Winter Quarter 2019, UW Study Abroad will be offering “Grand Challenge Impact Lab (GCIL): India” as a 15-credit course.
- Study global GRAND CHALLENGES
- Collaborate on INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAMS
- Work hands-on to learn IMPACT INNOVATION
- Design impact VENTURE SOLUTIONS
- Pitch your idea for SEED FUNDING
Grand Challenges are the big problems facing humanity – things like food security, clean water, and climate change. The Grand Challenge Impact Lab (GCIL): India is a new UW study abroad experience that empowers students to learn about Grand Challenges and propose and test solutions to them. The program offers an active, hands-on learning laboratory and is open to graduate and undergraduate junior and senior students from any department.
Attend an information session to learn more:
- Thursday, April 26 at 3:30-4:30pm, in More Hall 110
- Tuesday, May 1 at 3:30-4:30pm, in Raitt Hall 229
- Friday, May 4 at 12:30-1:30pm, in More Hall 110
- Monday, May 7 at 12-1pm, in Anderson Hall 22
Apply now! Application Deadline is May 15.
Receive updates and event reminder by adding your name to our mailing list.
For more information about GCIL India, visit www.courses.washington.edu/gcil/.