Gray & Osborne (Wenatchee office) is currently looking for an intern to work approx. 40 hours/week from June to September 2018. Primary responsibilities including assisting engineers with the planning, design, and construction support for water, sewer, stormwater, and transportation projects for municipalities and special purpose districts in Washington State. Duties may include the preparation of planning documents, engineering reports, plan, specifications, and estimates for projects. Duties may also include providing construction management support activities such as submittal review, resolution of construction issues, and field observation of construction activities. This position is under the direction of a licensed professional engineer.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a creative and collaborative environment where you are can be part of a design team in providing service to small to mid-size cities and special purpose districts throughout North Central Washington.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Completion of 1-3 years of college level pre-engineering or engineering coursework.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with others in a collaborative manner.
- Possesses high energy and willingness to learn.
- Some experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D is preferred.
Questions? Contant Kaleb Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.