Erlandsen and Associates is currently seeking a Civil Engineer-in-Training (EIT) to support our full engineering team in our East Wenatchee Office. The successful candidate will work on multidiscipline projects performing independent engineering calculations and design, using specialized technical skills, experience and engineering judgment to transform concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications. The work may include residential, commercial, street improvements, utility plans, freeway, roadway design, construction documents and all supporting documentation. The position may also include field inspection duties.
Other duties include:
- Coordinate projects with supervisors.
- Provide sketches and/or detailed layout information to design staff for incorporation into the construction drawings.
- Design, prepare and analyze preliminary and final plans in AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Analyze maps, reports, drawings, as-builts and test results for design projects.
- Prepare and/or direct preparation and modification of reports, specifications and designs for project.
- Provide project-specific technical information to the Project Manager for incorporation into the project specifications.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Passed the Fundaments of Engineering (FE) exam.
- 0-4 years of Civil Engineering design or field construction experience.
- Good AutoCAD skills preferred with Civil 3D application experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
Contact Amy Erlandsen for information on how to apply: email@example.com