Anchor QEA Seeking Summer Interns for Various Office Locations
Anchor QEA is seeking interns across a broad range of disciplines, in multiple office locations across the country, for our 2019 summer internship program. Interns will have the unique experience of hands on work within their scope of study, as well as the opportunity for exposure to other service areas within our firm. Interns will walk away with a foundational knowledge of environmental engineering, consulting, planning and restoration, and science. You’ll even have a chance to work with Principal and senior-level professionals, assisting them with project-related tasks and gaining insight into the world of professional consulting.
Check it out and fell free to distribute to potential candidates. We will have internship at:
Candidates will need to complete the internship application and send along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are referring a candidate, remind them to include your name in the “referred by” section of the application.
For any recruiting questions related to internships and any other hiring, please email email@example.com
Main Responsibilities (including some or all, but not limited to):
- Work with and support the team on all day-to-day project needs
- Research, data entry, and analysis within student’s area of study or related fields
- Update documents, calendars, schedules, weekly statuses, etc.
- Research and analysis around prospective clients, trends, strategies, industries, activation needs, etc.
- Coordinate plans with internal teams
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in fisheries; environmental sciences; planning/land use; landscape architecture; or coastal, geotechnical, or environmental engineering (with an aquatic/waterfront emphasis)
- Students with an undergraduate GPA equivalent of B or higher
- Quality verbal and written communication
- Ability to interpret and apply technical information
- Excellent organizational skills
- Set and meet deadlines and manage several priorities at once
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Balance of a professional attitude while having fun
How to apply?
To express your interest in being considered for one of our internship positions, please complete the following form (download and save) and email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates selected to interview will be notified via email no later than April 5, 2019.