GEO Group Northwest, Inc. has openings for field technicians, geologists and geotechnical engineers.
Geo Group Northwest, Inc. was founded in 1990 and is locally owned and operated. We have geologist and engineers employed and are looking to add another member to our team. We provide geotechnical and environmental consultation services on a large variety of projects, from small private residential projects to large public works. GEO Group Northwest prepares geotechnical engineering studies for building structures, landslide stabilization, shoring wall design, foundation design, seismic analysis, and water main replacement.
Our current projects include shopping centers subdivisions, single family residences, landslide stabilizations and critical areas development.
- Field Technicians
- Construction Monitoring Services:
- · Soil compaction testing via nuclear Densometer
- · Pile Installation
- · Report Writing
Other duty may be assigned as needed and additional training provided.
- Education: 2 year associates Degree in Geology, Civil Engineering, and Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineers: recent grads encouraged to apply
- · Excellence verbal and written communication skills, written reports are required for this position.
- · Strong attention to detail
- · Able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- · Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- · Willing to work in the field
- · Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing