Under close supervision, assists assigned department(s) and/or project(s) by performing basic engineering-related tasks which may reflect elements of standard post-secondary engineering curriculum, usually on a part-time, temporary, or co-op basis.
- Assists engineer teams in various tasks and duties.
- Assists Engineer with research, development and design of projects.
- Assists Engineer with the preparation of engineering drawings and documents as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The internship will provide an opportunity to
- Gain exposure to tunnel and underground engineering in urban context
- Gain exposure to a mega infrastructure project
- Real world experience with world class team and mentors
- On the job training will be provided