The Army Research Laboratory (ARL) invites exceptional young researchers to apply for an (www.nas.edu/arl. This fellowship provides recipients the opportunity to pursue independent research while working alongside some of the nation’s best scientists and engineers. Applicants must display extraordinary ability in scientific research and show clear promise of becoming outstanding leaders. Successful candidates will have already tackled a major scientific or engineering problem or will have provided a new approach or insight, evidenced by a recognized impact in their field.
Fellowship terms and benefits
- An annual stipend of $100,000
- Health insurance (including dental and vision)
- Paid relocation and a professional travel allowance
- One-year appointments are renewable for up to three years based on performance.
- Fellowship appointments require a full-time commitment to the research program at ARL.
- Fellows must be in residence at ARL during the entire period of the appointment.