Portland, OR based firm Catena Consulting Engineers is offering a job for entry level engineers.
For additional information about the firm and the job, go here. If you think you are a good fit for Catena, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
What they’re looking for:
- Aspiring structural engineers from UW’s Structural Engineering and Mechanics Graduate Program for full-time employment.
- Motivated individuals that desire to learn, grow, be challenged, and contributed to the continued success of their high-performance team
What they offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal environment of a small firm with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, big and small, with all types of structural materials
- Incentive bonuses as part of the compensation package
- An atmosphere that fosters teamwork, impromptu learning sessions, and optimum communication
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. Catena is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.