The Structural Engineers Association of Washington (SEAW) is offering $5,000
scholarships to current college or university students studying Structural
Engineering and planning to make their professional career in the practice of
Applications are due by Feb 28, 2020. You can apply and learn more here.
Requirements of Students applying for the SEAW Scholarship:
• Official resident of the State of Washington. Residents of this state attending
schools in other states are eligible. Students attending in-state schools on a
nonresident basis are not eligible.
• At the time of application, be currently enrolled in a program of study majoring in
Structural Engineering as a senior undergraduate or as a graduate student.
• Having a commitment to making a professional career in the practice of
How to Apply:
• Obtain application materials here.
• Have all documents submitted to the SEAW office by February 28th to be
considered for the current year’s scholarship award.
How the Scholarship Award Recipient is selected:
From qualified students submitting applications, the SEAW selection committee will
determine those to be interviewed. Those applicants to be interviewed will be notified by
April 8th, and interviews will be scheduled. Only those interviewed will be given further
consideration. Final decisions relating to all matters of eligibility and award of the
Scholarship rests solely with the SEAW selection committee.
Scholarship recipients will be announced in April.