Northeastern University’s graduate programs are focused on interdisciplinary research and experiential learning. Their Graduate Fellowships for applicants to our PhD and MS/PhD programs provide multi-year offers, enabling research opportunities across a wide spectrum of topics, participation in teaching practicums, and access to career development opportunities.
Check out the offered fellowships by continuing to read.
- Brutenins Veitas and Romualdas Veitas Fellowship
- The Veitas fellowship is offered to candidates interested in obtaining a PhD and gives preference to candidates in structural and geotechnical engineering.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Fellowships
- This fellowship is offered to candidates interested in obtaining a PhD in the general field of civil and environmental engineering.
- Cochrane Fellowships
- The Cochrane Fellowship is for candidates interested in obtaining a PhD in environmental engineering and science. Learn more about the Cochrane Fellowship.
- College of Engineering Distinguished Fellowships
- These fellowships offer support for those pursuing a PhD within our department across all concentrations.
The application deadline to be considered for funding for Fall 2021 admission is January 15, 2021.