Northeastern University’s graduate programs are focused on interdisciplinary research and experiential learning. Their Graduate Fellowships for applicants to our PhD and MS/PhD programs provide multi-year offers, enabling research opportunities across a wide spectrum of topics, participation in teaching practicums, and access to career development opportunities.
Check out the offered fellowships by continuing to read.
- Brutenins Veitas and Romualdas Veitas Fellowship
- The Veitas fellowship is offered to candidates interested in obtaining a PhD and gives preference to candidates in structural and geotechnical engineering.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Fellowships
- This fellowship is offered to candidates interested in obtaining a PhD in the general field of civil and environmental engineering.
- Cochrane Fellowships
- The Cochrane Fellowship is for candidates interested in obtaining a PhD in environmental engineering and science. Learn more about the Cochrane Fellowship.
- College of Engineering Distinguished Fellowships
- These fellowships offer support for those pursuing a PhD within our department across all concentrations.
The application deadline to be considered for funding for Fall 2021 admission is January 15, 2021.
Learn more about Northeastern University’s CEE Graduate Studies here. Learn more about the fellowships and how to apply for them here.