2016 was a record year for papers for the Jaffe Group. This year, group members were first authors of 5 papers and contributing authors of 11 more papers, for a total of 16 papers.
The following are the group’s first-authored papers of 2016:
- Pao Baylon et al., Interannual variability in baseline ozone and its relationship to surface ozone in the western U.S.
- Nicole Briggs et al., Particulate matter, ozone, and nitrogen species in aged wildfire plumes observed at the Mount Bachelor Observatory
- Lynne Gratz et al., Airborne observations of mercury emissions from the Chicago/Gary urban/industrial area during the 2013 NOMADSS campaign
- James Laing et al., Physical and optical properties of aged biomass burning aerosol from wildfires in Siberia and the Western USA at the Mt. Bachelor Observatory
- Crystal McClure et al., Carbon dioxide in the free troposphere and boundary layer at the Mt. Bachelor Observatory
See the Publications page for a full list of our published papers.