IPCR logoExpert scientists and clinicians, who are dedicated to understanding prostate cancer, come together through the Institute for Prostate Cancer Research (IPCR) to devise therapies and new technologies in hopes of one day finding a cure.

The institute is a collaborative effort of UW Medicine and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. A natural outgrowth of established research and clinical collaborations, the IPCR brings together a world-renowned team whose mission is to understand the causes of prostate cancer and its progression, develop new prevention strategies, devise innovative diagnostics and improve survival and quality of life.

The IPCR calls on the strength of more than 40 scientists and scientist-clinicians in multiple disciplines. Many are international leaders in their fields.

Together these researchers have alread​y identified and/or assembled up to 80 percent of the genes expressed in prostate cancer, developed one of the largest serum and tissue banks in the world, undertaken some of the most advanced studies of bone biology and skeletal metastases, assembled information and genotypes for more than 300 families with hereditary prostate cancer, and developed many new therapeutic strategies.

Since the IPCR’s formation, its faculty members have been awarded more than $40 million in research grants from the National Institutes of Health and other federal agencies. This includes one of only 10 prostate cancer Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) grants nationwide from the National Cancer Institute to study prostate cancer progression.

IPCR faculty members also have received many other individual grants to study numerous aspects of prostate cancer. Receiving this level of private and federal funding constitutes a tremendous accomplishment and demonstrates the excellence of our faculty members and their work.

Together, these scientists and clinicians provide hope for men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northwest and the world.

For cutting-edge news on prostate cancer and regular updates on IPCR progress, like us on Facebook.

72 thoughts on “

1. محسن ابراهیم زاده عاشقم

Wiktionary has grown beyond a standard dictionary and now includes a thesaurus, a rhyme guide, phrase books, language statistics and extensive appendices. We aim to include not only the definition of a word, but also enough information to really understand it. Thus etymologies, pronunciations, sample quotations, synonyms, antonyms and translations are included. – https://nex1music.ir/آهنگ-محسن-ابراهیم-زاده-عاشقم/

2. ghahar

Absolutly very nice blog this is. i like this blog very much. Thanks admin for sharing this informative posts to me…Thanks again.

3. Mh Shamim

Better try this for test connecting an autoresponder series that educates buyers on enhance profits with your solutions. You could have one series for users, another for intermediates. also another for innovative. As soon as they finish one level, offer them the subsequent. Thanks

4. Hasilbertapa

A good site with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you, I have recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

5. Digi SMM

Test connecting an autoresponder series that educates buyers on enhance profits with your solutions. You could have one series for first users. One for intermediates. And one for innovative. As soon as they finish one level, offer them the subsequent.

6. caller complain

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very happy to look your article. Thank you so much and i am having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

7. furtdso linopv

This is the precise weblog for anyone who wants to seek out out about this topic. You understand a lot its nearly hard to argue with you (not that I really would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

8. Programming MT4

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thanks . “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.” by Mother Theresa.

9. top brokers forex

I have recently started a web site, the information you offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.” by Paulette Bates Alden.

10. Agen Poker Online

naturally like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I’ll definitely come back again.

11. faceboook

I got what you mean , appreciate it for putting up.Woh I am glad to find this website through google. “Spare no expense to make everything as economical as possible.” by Samuel Goldwyn.

12. peruvian hair

Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

13. Blog

I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.

14. Top PPD Sites

hey there and thank you on your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did however experience some technical points the use of this site, since I skilled to reload the web site many instances previous to I could get it to load properly. I were considering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, however sluggish loading instances instances will often have an effect on your placement in google and can injury your quality score if advertising and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I’m including this RSS to my email and could glance out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this again very soon..

15. http://www.benatos-billiards.gr/

I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here regularly. I am reasonably sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

16. puppy toiler training

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks