Our Team

IPCR team

Sci­en­tists and physi­cians at UW Med­i­cine and Fred Hutchin­son Can­cer Research Cen­ter, two Seattle-based insti­tu­tions that excel in med­ical dis­cov­ery and patient care, have formed the Insti­tute for Prostate Can­cer Research (IPCR).

A natural outgrowth of established medical research and clinical collaborations, the IPCR brings together a world-renowned team of scientists and clinicians whose mission is to understand the causes of prostate cancer and its progression, develop new prevention strategies, devise innovative diagnostics and improve survival and quality of life.The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) unites health-care professionals from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, UW Medicine andSeattle Children’s to form a world-class treatment center that provides advanced therapies and clinical studies for cancers and other blood disorders.

This formal partnership efficiently raises and distributes private funds according to priorities established by its cross-institutional scientific steering committee.

Our faculty includes:​

Monique Cherrier, PhD, asociate professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington Medicine

Eva Corey, PhD, senior investigator in prostate cancer bone biology in the Urology Genitourinary Cancer Laboratory; UW Medicine associate professor of urology

Bruce Dalkin, MD, UW Medicine professor of urology; former chair, Division of Urology, University of Arizona

William Ellis, MD, director, UW Urologic Clinic; former chief of staff, UW Medical Center; UW Medicine professor of urology

John Gore, MD, MS, assistant professor of Urology, University of Washington Medicine, adjunct assistant professor of Surgery, University of Washington Medicine, affiliate member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Celestia “Tia” Higano, MD, director, Prostate Cancer Clinical Research Group, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance; UW Medicine professor of medicine and urology; member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Hung-Ming Lam, PhD, acting assistant professor of Urology, University of Washington Medicine

Paul Lange, MD, director, IPCR; UW Medicine professor and chair emeritus of urology

Jay Liao, MD, associate professor of Radiation Oncology, University of Washington Medicine

Daniel Lin, MD director, Division of Urologic Oncology; UW Medicine associate professor of urology

Alvin Liu, PhD, senior investigator in Prostate Cancer Stem Cell Biology, UW Institute of Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine; UW Medicine associate professor of urology

R. Bruce Montgomery, MD, director, Multidisciplinary Prostate Cancer Clinic, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance; UW Medicine associate professor of medicine

Colm Morrissey, PhD,  research assistant professor of Urology, University of Washington Medicine

Elahe Mostaghel, MD, PhD, associate member of Clinical Research, Transplant Research Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, associate professor of Medical Oncology, University of Washington Medicine

Pete Nelson, MD, co-head, Fred Hutchinson and University of Washington Cancer Consortium Program in Prostate Cancer; member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; UW Medicine professor of medicine

Stephen R. Plymate, MD, director, Prostate Cancer Endocrinology; UW Medicine professor of medicine

Michael Porter, MD, PhD, assistant chief of Urology, VA Puget Sound Health Care System
associate professor of Urology, University of Washington Medicine, adjunct associate professor of Epidemiology, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine

Colin Pritchard, MD, PhD assistant professor of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington Medicine, Associate director, Genetics and Solid Tumor Molecular Diagnostics Lab, University of Washington Medical Center

Kenneth Russell, MD, UW Medicine professor, vice chair and clinical service chief of radiation oncology

Steve Schmechel, MD, PhD associate professor of Pathology, University of Washington Medicine

Jay Shendure, MD, PhD, associate professor of Genome Sciences, University of Washington affiliate investigator, Human Biology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Janet Stanford, PhD, co-head, Fred Hutchinson and University of Washington Cancer Consortium Program in Prostate Cancer Research; UW professor of epidemiology, University of Washington School of Public Health; member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Maria Tretiakova, MD, PhD, assistant professor of Pathology, University of Washington Medicine

Larry True, MD, director, Genitourinary Pathology; UW Medicine professor of pathology

Robert Vessella, Jr., PhD, director of Urology Genitourinary Cancer Research Laboratory; UW Medicine professor and vice-chairman of urology

Jonathan Wright, MD, MS, FACS, assistant professor of Urology, University of Washington Medicine, affiliate member, Public Health Sciences – Prostate Studies, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Evan Yu, MD, deputy director, Prostate Cancer Clinical Research Group, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance; UW Medicine associate professor of medicine

40 thoughts on “Our Team

1. رهن آپارتمان منطقه 22

good article, based on my experience. we must be careful about the truth of information if we get acquainted through social media.

2. Bathing Suits

Bathing Suits
    The Genesis account (along with the Akkadian , Sumerian and Babylonian Flood Myths) assumed an entirely different cosmology.
    The ancient Mesopotamian beliefs held that the entire Cosmos originally consisted of a vast, endless and eternal ocean, which preceded, and in some versions gave rise to the first gods.
    In these myths the primal god (Marduk in the Babylonian, Enlil in the Sumerian and El in the Canaanite) fought and
    subdued the ancient cosmic ocean (apsu in the Babylonian, nu in the Egyptian and tehom
    in the Hebrew), in order to make a space for the gods (and ultimately their human creations) to live..

wholesale bikinis I am absolutely disgusted by the video.
    Frist, He wasn trying to get the kid to get over his fear and actually drop in. You need to
    have a second foot on the board to do pretty much anything.

I just don think they can do. Mathematically they are still alive, yes.
    Could very well still be alive going into week 7 too,
    barring A11 and Untethered winning their series..

wholesale bikinis

cheap swimwear These tests led to the development of UXBs (unexploded bombs), pioneered by Herbert Ruehlemann of Rheinmetall, and first employed during the Spanish Civil War of 1936 37.

Such delayed action bombs provoked terror in the civilian population because of the uncertainty of time, and also complicated the task of disarming them.
    The Germans saw that unexploded bombs caused far more
    chaos and disruption than bombs that exploded immediately.
    cheap swimwear

bikini swimsuit November 15, 1967 was the day Michael J.
    Adams died flying an X 15 rocket plane. It was
    his seventh flight, and the plane developed electrical and control
    problems at the flight’s apogee. Getting the financial and political will even in much of the West is hard for that,
    and to do it globally in the 50 ish years we got left? No way.
    A few silicon valley types will surely erect their tiny little dystopias, but that be something to launch diseased
    cattle corpses into with a trebuchet. 2 points submitted
    1 month agoPersonal property is the things you own personally,
    and usually not through paper. bikini swimsuit

Women’s Swimwear The accompanying unaudited consolidated financial statements have been prepared pursuant
    to the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission ( regarding interim financial reporting.

Accordingly, they do not include all of the information and footnotes required
    by accounting principles generally accepted in the United States
    of America ( for complete financial statements.

Our consolidated financial statements include
    the accounts of the , its wholly owned subsidiaries and
    variable interest entities that operate its clinics (
    ventures All significant intercompany balances and transactions of our wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, including management fees from subsidiaries,
    are eliminated in consolidation. Women’s Swimwear

cheap bikinis There are definitely benefits that facilities will always have over
    homecare. When someone pushes a button in a facility, a nurse is there quickly.
    A home healthcare nurse can take a significant amount of time to arrive.
    Even though I never went inside, I always
    look in the window when I pass to see what colorful suits and hats are on display.
    I liked seeing the man who I assumed was Mr. Leroy standing in there,
    always watching the street outside. cheap bikinis

dresses sale Recently, my 17 year old computer illiterate cousin came here to attempt to make a
    shitpost (I sent him here because of the support I received.) He isn very good with the dynamics
    of Reddit, I surprised he even found it, created an account and made a shitpost tbh.

My aunt and I were impressed. He made a thread shitposting about the army and asking what someone his age
    could expect as far as the green weenie would go. dresses sale

cheap bikinis For people who have anger management issues what could be a better release system than punching bags?
    The problem for people who have quick tempers is that they tend
    to go off quite quickly and it may not even take anything that makes sense for these
    people to start raging against someone. Obviously, therapy is a good idea for these people but what if
    they also had something to take out their rage on? That
    may just make all the difference in the world for people who simply cannot hold in their anger.
    Or for those who get somewhat dangerous when forced to hold
    in their explosive anger cheap bikinis.

3. kratom borneo

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your content.
    Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take
    a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week.

I opted in for your Feed too.

4. باربری یوسف آباد

برای انتقال وسایل مورد نیاز مشتری از انواع ماشین آلاتی استفاده می شود که کمترین احتمال صدمه به وسایل را داشته باشند. در باربری یوسف آباد از انواع کامیون و کامیونت و وانت و نیسان برای انتقال وسایل استفاده می شود که ممکن است با توجه به حجم اثاثیه، وسیله نقلیه مورد نظر بزرگ یا کوچک باشد. همچنین برای انتقال وسایل به شهرهای دور نیز ممکن است از وسایل نقلیه بزرگ‌تری برای انتقال استفاده شود. البته دقت کنید یکی از عوامل مهم در قیمت و هزینه باربری، فاصله مورد نظر است که هرچه فاصله انتقال وسایل و اسباب بیشتر باشد، هزینه دریافتی نیز به دنبال آن بیشتر خواهد بود. در ادامه به ساعات کاری باربری یوسف آباد می پردازیم.

5. قهار

6. Ecstatic India Tours

ecstaticindiatours is India’s leading tour operator company provide best India tourist destination with luxury, romantic, honeymoon, medical, cultural and festival tour packages at best price.

7. Jae Hiatt

I actually liked your report and enjoy some other enlightening content. I’m sharing this with my pupils and I’m confident they will love it just as much as I have done. I go along with nearly all of whatever you say and that i will tell you the responses from your other folks within my school. Thank you.

8. re fire finance

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a great example of it.

9. Men's Rights Movement

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

10. visit blog

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

11. PTC Sites

My spouse and i have been really peaceful Louis managed to finish up his researching through your precious recommendations he discovered while using the web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply be making a gift of information that people today have been trying to sell. And we all see we have the website owner to appreciate because of that. Most of the illustrations you made, the straightforward blog navigation, the relationships your site make it easier to promote – it’s all sensational, and it is helping our son in addition to our family imagine that the subject is awesome, which is certainly very essential. Thanks for everything!

12. Joseph Chikelue Obi

hello!,I really like your writing so much! share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

13. food

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.