Registration Process for Non-thesis Track

Students who have been admitted to the non-thesis track will register through the Professional and Continuing Education Office (PCE).  (The exception is Construction Engineering students, who will register through MyUW.) Registration forms with instructions will be sent out from PCE by email to students who have indicated they are accepting admission in their online application, and have paid their Enrollment Deposit by June 20, 2016.

Students in the non-thesis track will not be registering online through MyUW (except Construction Engineering students).

Payment of all course fees, student fees, and registration fee, will be due at time of registration by PCE.  Students who will be receiving financial aid will indicate “Less Financial Aid” in the payment information on page 1 of the PCE registration form.  Instructions will be provided with the registration forms.

We will be sending out program plans once we have updated them for the 2016-2017 academic year. In the meantime, you will be able to take a look at the non-thesis master’s program plans for 2015-2016, which are posted on our website. The program plans include information about area degree requirements, core courses, and electives you can choose for your area.

This should help you plan your course schedule for autumn quarter. You will also have time to make changes to your schedule if needed, before the autumn quarter begins.

Please make sure to use your registration form information (use the Registration #, for courses listed on the registration form) when you enroll for classes within CEE.

The autumn quarter 2016 time schedule for non-thesis students can be found here:

If you will be registering for classes outside of the department make sure to use the SLN number, as well as Course Abbreviation, Course Number and Section, and Course Title (for example: SLN 12059, CEE 516B: Earthquake Engineering II).


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *