International Students – Official Transcript Requirement

International students are required to provide an official transcript with degree statement to the Graduate School. You may bring it with you and take it to the Graduate School when you arrive as long as it is in the sealed envelope from the university and includes an English translation (if it’s not in English). The Graduate School is in the Communications Building on the Seattle campus.  You can find it on the campus map when you arrive.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *