Registration for Non-thesis Students

If you have been admitted to the non-thesis master’s program (construction engineering students, disregard this post, it does not apply to you), then you will not register through MyUW, but will register through PCE (Professional and Continuing Education). You cannot register until you have received your registration form. Each quarter you will be sent a registration form by PCE. Course fees and student fees are due at time of registration for students in the non-thesis program (except construction engineering students).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *