Today is all about pediatric resuscitation including what you as an intern can do in the first few minutes of a code to save a life!
|9:00-12:00||UW WISH||Everything Airway|
|1:00-4:00||UW WISH||CPR and More|
- Go to https://sites.google.com/view/1-day-airway-learners/home . Under the Pediatric Airway tab there are 3 open resource educational modules from CHOP on the following topics:
- – Basic Airway Anatomy and Assessment- feel free to skip Objective 4
- – Manual (Bag-Mask) Ventilation
- – Endotracheal Intubation- Feel free to skip Objectives 7-10
2. Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SXa1Hc3OSE. Watch until minute 15:40
- “Pediatric airway management” by Santillanes G.