Are you a PP&E or Law and Policy student, and expect to graduate with a GPA of 3.5 or higher? If so, consider the option of graduating with honors. To qualify, you must:
- Maintain a 3.5 cumulative UW Tacoma GPA at the time of application and at the time of graduation.
- Submit an application to the SIAS office.
- Meet all program and major graduation requirements.
- Take TWRT 211 Argument and Research in Writing and earn at least a 3.0 in the class.
- Take an additional (second) capstone class (TPOLS 480, TPOLS 497, TLAW 496 or TPOLS 496), and earn at least a 3.5 in the class.
For more information, talk with your adviser and go here.