SAM Alumni, Anna Park, Admitted to NY University College of Dentistry!

Congratulations to one of our very own SAM alumni, Anna Park.  Anna was recently admitted to New York College of Dentistry and will start fall 2017.

With dental school in her near future, Anna is looking forward to making friendships and working with fellow dental students and faculty who share the same passion for dentistry.  When we asked Anna what aided her the most at UW Tacoma in her journey towards dental school, she replied “I used to regret missing out on the typical college lifestyle and experience most students get at a larger institution, but the smaller class sizes and student to faculty ratio at UW Tacoma have played a significant role in my success. Many of my friends who attended large universities have told me that they feel like just another number or another face in their classes and they don’t feel a close connection to their instructors. AT UW Tacoma, I felt that my instructors genuinely cared about me and always took the time to reach out to me to make sure I succeed in my classes.”

Congratulations Anna and good luck on your new and exciting journey ahead!