- Allegories on race and racism | Camara Jones | TEDxEmory
- The biology of race in the absence of biological races: Rick Kittles at TEDxNorthwesternU
- Race: The Power of an Illusion – Episode 2
- Reading: “‘The Talk’, Physician Version: Special Considerations for African American, Male Adolescents“, Maroney, T., Zuckerman, B
- Galea, S., Tracy, M., Hoggatt, K. J., Dimaggio, C., & Karpati, A. (2011). Estimated deaths attributable to social factors in the United States. Am J Public Health, 101(8), 1456-1465.
- Phelan, J. C. L., B.G.; Tehranifar, P. (2010). Social Conditions as Fundamental Causes of Health Inequities: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 51(s), s28-s40.
- Woolf, S. H., Johnson, R. E., Phillips Jr, R. L., & Philipsen, M. (2007). Giving everyone the health of the educated: an examination of whether social change would save more lives than medical advances. American Journal of Public Health, 97(4), 679-683.
- Woolf, S. H., Johnson, R. E., Fryer, G. E., Jr., Rust, G., & Satcher, D. (2008). The health impact of resolving racial disparities: an analysis of US mortality data. Am J Public Health, 98(9 Suppl), S26-28.
- Zhou, M., Bankston, C. (2017). Growing Up under the Shadow of the Model Minority:
Diverse Experiences of the Children of Asian Immigrants. Presented at the meeting on “Children of Immigrants in New Places of Settlement,” the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Cambridge, MA, April 19-21, 2017.
- Zhou, M. (2004) Are Asian Americans becoming “white?”. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1525/ctx.2004.3.1.29
- ‘Model Minority’ Myth Again Used As A Racial Wedge Between Asians And Blacks – https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/04/19/524571669/model-minority-myth-again-used-as-a-racial-wedge-between-asians-and-blacks