Opportunities for a SLP-CCC or a medical CF working with geriatrics in skilled nursing settings. We have full-time and PRN opportunities available in these locations:
- Las Vegas, NV
- Albuquerque, NM
We are excited about the changes in healthcare and are committed to the use of standardized measures and evidence-based practice. Our Speech Pathologists are trained in Functional Communication Measures and collecting NOMS data.
Infinity Rehab is led by therapists (our VP is an SLP!). We are true to our mission – to enhance the lives of everyone we serve – and to our values of integrity, passion, quality, innovation, respect, teamwork, and a commitment to lifelong learning.
Email or call Cindy Lech for more information or to apply:
Highland Terrace Elementary School is hiring an SLP!
Contract start date: December 18th, 2020
0.7 FTE SLP Position (Part Time-28 Hours per week)
Certificated employees are entitled to Sick Leave & Personal Leave.
Certificated employees working a 0.42 FTE or more*, receive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability.
*Additional eligibility requirements must be met a certain times during the year.
To apply & for more information, FOLLOW THIS LINK: https://www2.nwrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wshorels71/rapplmnu03.w
The UW Libraries and OWRC are offering several student-focused events this fall to support student connection, wellness, research and library skills.
- Finding Your Balance: Balancing Research, Coursework and Life: join librarians and students for this interactive UW Wellness Week event on Thursday, Nov. 19, 3-4 pm PST.
- Study Break with the Library, Wed, Dec. 2, 6-7 pm PST. Join students and the UW Libraries/OWRC for some fun, interactive (and informative) activities for you to de-stress and meet other students.
- Virtual Library Study Room, Sun, Dec. 13, 4-8 pm PST. Study for finals with other students. We’ll provide study soundtracks, motivational tips, and opportunities to chat with librarians and other students.
If you want to provide quality patient care and education to individuals and their caregivers during an important time in their lives, Signature Healthcare at Home will provide you with the training, support, and resources to fulfill your passion. Signature Healthcare at Home is working with patients and families for a safe discharge from the acute care setting by coordinating individualized care and keeping patients in their place of residence.
We are seeking CCC-SLPs for the following positions and locations below.
- Oregon Coast – Full-time, Monday-Friday, Lincoln City home office, serving the Oregon coast
- S King County, WA – Full-time, Monday-Friday, Federal Way home office, serving South King County (e.g., SeaTac, Kent)
- Pierce County, WA – Full-time, Monday-Friday, Federal Way home office, serving Pierce County (e.g., Tacoma, Puyallup)
- N King County, WA – Part-time 24 hours, Monday-Friday (flexible schedule), Bellevue home office (moving to Everett TBD), serving North King County and Snohomish County (e.g., Bellevue, Marysville, Everett)
- Please ask about PRN opportunities in Oregon and Washington
Please upload your resume at the following link: click here, and/or reach out to me directly. Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and a benefits package that includes 401K and $2,000/year for continuing education. We also offer 6 paid holidays and 4 weeks of PTO the first year of employment for full-time 40 employees. Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursement between visits. For more information, please see our website at https://signaturehch.com/.
Communication Sci. and Disorders Non-Tenure Track …
Temple University College of Public Health
Communications Sciences and Disorders
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Oct. 27, 2020
Speech Pathologist Clinical Supervisor (38969)
University of North Texas
UNT-Audiology & Speech – Lang Path-135370
Denton, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug. 12, 2020
Speech Pathologist Clinical Supervisor (38970)
University of North Texas (38970)
UNT-Audiology & Speech – Lang Path-135370
Denton, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug. 12, 2020
Adjunct Associate Professor, Speech Language Pathology Asst.
San Joaquin Delta Community College District
Stockton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jul. 31, 2020
Asst. Prof. of Communication Disorders (Speech Language P…
North Carolina A & T State University
College of Health and Human Sciences
Greensboro, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan. 9, 2020
The Tenino School District now accepting applications for: SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
PLEASE NOTE: SLP Students WILL BE CONSIDERED for this role via emergency certification if they are in their final year of training.
- Assess student skills in order to determine eligibility needs as well as to provide feedback to students, parents/guardians and administration regarding student progress, expectations, and goals.
- Implement individual educational programs for identified youth to support children with speech and language deficits.
- Serve as a member of building(s) I.E.P and M.D.T. teams for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services and/or making recommendations.
- Complete all required Special Education documentation of student learning, maintain records, and meet schedules and deadlines.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, parents/guardians and other school personnel.
- Provide supervision and observation of any assigned paraprofessionals.
- Research new methods for interventions and treatment, etc. to best meet student needs.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods as well as physical abilities including lifting, carrying or reaching, talking and hearing conversations, and near/far visual acuity/depth perception/visual accommodation.
- Report incidents (e.g., suspected child abuse, suspected substance abuse, etc.) to maintain personal safety of students, provide a positive learning environment and adhere to Washington State professional code of conduct, district and school policies applicable to staff.
- Assist with prevocational programming for students age 14-21.
- Respond to duties as assigned by the Assistant Superintendent or Principal.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of and professional expertise to effectively prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, and cognitive communication in children and adults.Knowledge and skill with swallowing disorders in children preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and skill in addressing special education requirements in public schools, including skills in student evaluation, interpreting and communication data/evaluation results, and development/implementation of I.E.P.’s aligned with evaluation results and team decisions.
- Knowledge and experience planning, developing, and engaging with students and families remotely for evaluations, I.E.P. development and therapy services. Skill and knowledge in the use of necessary technology and learning platforms to support remote learning.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employees must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, to enter data into a computer; to see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids, the ability to operate technology hardware and applications for remote learning, assistive devices for students, and communication with families, parents and staff.
- Hear and understand speech at normal classroom levels and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in normal classrooms and on the telephone.
- Physical ability to lift 25 pounds to shoulder height.
- Ability to bend, stoop, climb stairs, and reach overhead.
- Ability to effectively manage student transition to a variety of locations (e.g. P.E., recess, buses and lunch) throughout the day.
- Graduate of accredited speech language therapy program with master’s degree or equivalent.
- Valid Washington ESA certificate in Speech Language Therapy.
- Prefer training and/or experience in assessment, IEP development, intervention planning.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (preferred).
- Candidate should have a sound understanding of regulations governing special education.
- Successful Washington State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation Fingerprint Clearance.
Application Instructions Please complete the application at https://www.edjobsnw.org/. Once you have set up an account, search for JOB#: 4600211442
For questions about the position: Contact John Bash, Asst. Superintendent at email@example.com or by phone at 360-264-3409.
Compensation & Benefits Salary will be determined using 2020-2021 negotiated salary schedule with Tenino Education Association (TEA). Benefits will be provided based on negotiated package and published 2020-21 employee rates per the agreement with TEA. This position includes participation in the Washington State Retirement System.
CONTINUING CONTRACT BEGINNING WITH THE 2020-21 school year
The District will provide equal educational opportunity for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities program without discrimination based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. The district will provide equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following positions have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Title IX and Civil Right Compliance Coordinator 360-264-3400 PO Box 4024 Tenino, WA 98589. Section 504/Special Services Coordinator 360-264-3408 PO Box 4024 Tenino, WA 98589.
Reliant Rehabilitation has some great opportunities available for Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon!
We are now looking for SLPs to join our team in Roseburg and Grants Pass, OR
New grads are welcome and supervision can be provided
Also offering a sign on bonus of $5,000 or take advantage of our tuition repayment plan!
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Pediatrics – CFs considered
• Florida: OP Clinic in the Ft. Lauderdale area
Adult/Medical – CFs considered
• North Dakota: SNF in NW ND near Dakota Park
• Louisiana: SNF 45 minutes northeast of Alexandria
• Alabama: SNF an hour northwest of Dothan
Adult/Medical – CCCs required
• Kansas: SNF in the Coffeyville/Independence area
• Massachusetts: SNF in the Peabody area
We specialize exclusively in securing quality Full Time Perm PT, OT, SLP positions in all settings nationwide. With over a decade of industry expertise, we’re here to help!
Please reply with a resume & best time to chat.
The University Honors Program has an exciting opportunity to hire graduate student admissions evaluators for Winter Quarter, 2021. We would appreciate your assistance in spreading the word about this opportunity – this is an excellent chance for graduate students interested in higher education to learn more about admissions and holistic evaluation!
A detailed position description can be found in Handshake under the requisition number #4086910. Applications need to be submitted via this form on the UW Honors website and the deadline is 10/26/20.
The University Honors Program is an innovative and collaborative community engaged in rigorous interdisciplinary exploration. Students can pursue Honors as a general education track, as an in-depth program within their majors, or as a combination of the two. They may apply as new freshmen, at the end of their first year, or once they’ve selected a major. We prepare our students to ask and answer bold questions about the challenges facing our ever-changing world. Our students participate in small classes with faculty from across campus and work across the university, challenging themselves and each other to take intellectual risks and commit to conscious global citizenship.