Audiologist – AuD University town Lincoln, NE
Audiologist – Clinical
Join (4) Otolaryngologist/Head & Neck Surgeons and Physician Assistant along with fellow audiologists.
ENT Nebraska – Our clinic is in excellent location within office building of CHI Health Saint Elizabeth hospital, Lincoln, Nebraska
Services include Vestibular Clinic and Hearing Aid Department
Required Master’s Degree – Audiology
Preferred Doctorate of Audiology
Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Audiology from ASHA
Practice services include comprehensive ear, nose and throat, including audiology. We treat hearing, balance, allergy and sinus issues.
Administer diagnostic tests of hearing to include:
- Pure tone and speech audiometry
- Immittance Audiometry
- Evaluates, recommends, fits and dispenses hearing aids/assistive devices
- Will see Geriatric, Adult, adolescent, pediatric and infant population
Full time clinic Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Competitive compensation package to include, vacation, CME, malpractice insurance, retirement and core benefits.
Qualified candidates please send resume to:
Terri Bangert, MAA. Physician Recruitment Specialist. The Physician Network
The Physician Network is a physician-led organization dedicated to improving patient outcomes by enabling its providers to focus entirely on what they do best: practicing their specialties and providing superior health care services.
The Physician Network:
- Has grown to 340+ providers
- Consists of 50+ primary care and specialty care practice sites located throughout Nebraska
- Is a wholly-owned subsidiary corporation of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), the nation’s second largest Catholic health care system
The Physician Network’s affiliate hospitals include CHI Health Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center and CHI Health Nebraska Heart Hospital in Lincoln; CHI Health Saint Francis Medical Center in Grand Island; CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney; and CHI Health St. Mary’s Community Hospital in Nebraska City.