DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AS A PEDIATRIC AUDIOLOGIST
AT A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CHILDREN’S
HOSPITAL AND ACADEMIC MEDICAL CENTER.
As a 4th Year Pediatric Audiology Extern at
Connecticut Children’s, you will have the opportunity to:
• Collaborate with a team of 13 Audiologists, Pediatric ENT Physicians, Speech-Language
Pathologists, and Community Early Intervention and Education Specialists, under a
• Advance your pediatric testing skills with a diverse patient population from birth into early adulthood.
• Evaluate newborns via sedated and unsedated BAERs and DPOAEs.
• Observe vestibular evaluations using dynamic visual acuity screenings, VEMP, VNG, and VHIT in our brand new Vestibular Clinic.
• Participate in aural rehabilitation by selecting and fitting traditional hearing aids, bone conduction hearing aids, and cochlear implants.
• Work closely with our implant surgeons and audiologists throughout the entire hearing journey.
Visit CONNECTICUTCHILDRENS.ORG for more details.
Contact Meg LaPointe at Slapoin@connecticutchildrens.org
Phone 860.545.9233 Fax 860.545.9662
282 Washington Street, Hartford, CT 06106