Indiana Hearing Specialists (IHS) is a newly formed hearing health-focused division of BalanceMD. While BalanceMD’s mission is to cure or significantly improve dizziness and/or balance in the most patient-friendly and cost effective manner possible, Indiana Hearing Specialists’ mission is to provide professional hearing healthcare to those suffering hearing loss or other auditory disorders.
We are looking for an additional audiologist to join our team in Indianapolis. The audiologist will start part-time, but may move to full-time as patient load increases. Responsibilities will include:
- Perform audiological evaluations, otoacoustic emissions (OAE), tympanometry, acoustic reflex threshold and tone decay
- Provide hearing health education and counseling
- Review hearing aid options with patients
- Provide hearing aid dispensing – including selection, fitting, ear-mold acoustics, ongoing management with follow-up, education
- Perform hearing aid checks, cleaning and repairs
- Engage in various marketing activities to increase patient and physician contacts
Qualified applicants will have their Doctorate or Master’s degree in Audiology, and be appropriately licensed in Indiana.
If you are self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, and are looking to become part of a team in an established, active, patient-centered practice, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.