We are looking for Audiologists to join our team!
We have multiple openings – Audiologist I (Audiology, Clinical Generalist), and Audiologist II (Audiology, Clinical Specialist). In these positions, you’ll get the opportunity to identify, diagnose, and manage auditory disorders for a pediatric population up to 21 years of age, with additional responsibilities for clinic operations, research, and teaching.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Amplification evaluations/dispensing, verification, validation, programming and training
- Age appropriate diagnostic assessments and interpretation
- Counsels/educates parents regarding test results/recommendations/financial resources
- Assist Advanced Clinical Specialist in training, off-orientation, and skills validation activities
- Clinical special projects such as calibration or research projects in conjunction with
- Advanced Clinical Specialist
Skills & Requirements
- Doctorate in Audiology (Au. D.) or Linguistics
- TXAUDLIC – Texas Audiology License Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- BLS – Cert-Basic Life Support American Heart Association
- CCC-A – Cert-Audiology American Speech-Language-Hearing Association OR ABA- CERT -Cert-Audiology American Board of Audiology
For more information, please contact Allison Han (firstname.lastname@example.org) To apply, please visit: http://texaschildrenspeople.org/