Moving Mountains Therapy Center is looking for a highly-motivated, creative, and energetic pediatric speech-language pathologist to add to our team! If you’ve been looking for an inclusive, supportive, and fun work environment with opportunities to help children overcome communication challenges then Moving Mountains Therapy Center is the place! Join our team of talented professionals who are eager to collaborate with you and support you with your professional goals. Our mission is to provide high-quality, family-centered and effective therapy to help individuals reach their developmental potential while fostering the ability to play, find pleasure, fulfillment, and merit in all aspects of life.
Job Summary: Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services and make appropriate referrals as necessary to clients of all ages who are exhibiting a speech, language, hearing, voice, fluency, or swallowing disorder(s).
- Uphold our mission to offer family-centered care.
- Cultivate a culture of inclusion and growth for the clients you serve and the team you work with.
- Evaluate patients to determine their specific speech, language, voice, fluency, swallowing delays and/or disorders. Then develop and implement treatment plans to address these issues.
- Maintain accurate documentation and write reports detailing initial evaluation, progress, treatment and discharge information in a timely manner
- When applicable, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, plan and evaluate team goals for each patient as well as advise, consult, and instruct the team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Monitor patients’ progress continually and make treatment plan adjustments when needed
- Educate patients and their family members on speech-related topics, including coping strategies for communication problems, techniques for improved communication, and provide a home-care program for optimal generalization into patients’ daily lives.
- Perform administrative duties, including case management activity scheduling, lesson plan creation, paperwork filing, etc.
- Participate in continuing education courses, additional training, conferences and other activities designed to further develop your clinical skills
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work well with diverse populations
- Enjoyment of collaboration with families, teammates, and community partners
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from a program that meets ASHA certification requirements or is accredited by the Educational Standards Board
- Current Montana Speech-Language Pathology License or ability to obtain licensure prior to hire date
- Ability to pass a background check
- Current driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification preferred or completed within 90 days of hire
- One year of pediatric experience
Benefits: Flexible Schedule, PTO and retirement matching after 1 year of FT employment
Reimbursement: ASHA and MT State Licensure Dues
Hours: Flexible, Full-time (34-40 hours/week)
Call Shanna Stack today at 406-546-1103 with questions!
700 SW Higgins Ave Ste 103
Missoula, MT 59803
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- MT state licensure as SLP (Required)
Click here to apply.