Are you looking to make a Difference for children and families?
The Children’s Institute for Learning Differences (CHILD) / Developmental Therapy Services has a full-time opening for a CCC-SLP of SLP-CFY in a unique school + clinic environment. They are seeking a candidate with excellent clinical, communication, and relationship skills to work in a setting with a collaborative team approach where children progress! Join their multidisciplinary team of educators, therapists, and parents in the critical role of Speech and Language Therapist.
Children present with a variety of challenges associated with autism, learning disability, developmental delays, and other conditions impacting language and communication.
This is a full-time position beginning mid-June 2019 offering a competitive salary and a full benefit package.
- Completed graduate degree
- Current Washington State SLP license or Washington State SLP-Interim Permit
- Evaluate speech / language / communication
- Create, monitor, and carry-out IEP / therapy plans
- Consult / support staff and families
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of pediatric experience and passion to work with children, families, and other professionals.
SLP – CF candidates are strongly encouraged to apply; required CFY supervision is available to the candidate for the CF year.
Please direct your inquiries to Cathy DeLeon with the following:
- Letter of interest
- Professional writing sample (i.e.: IEP/Tx plan/Eval report)