The Winston Center for Attention, Language, & Learning is a private clinic in Spokane, WA hiring Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows to join their team. Winston Center currently serves children and adults in eastern WA, Idaho, and Montana via in-person appointments and telemed. They specialize in language-based learning disorders, such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, and executive function disorders (ADHD).
These positions are full-time. Services are provided at our downtown clinic in the University District.
- Responsible for providing individual assessment, therapy and consultation services to children and adults who have language-based learning disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphia, other reading/writing disorders, and oral/ written language impacted by executive function deficits/ADHD).
- Emphasis on providing research-based language and literacy intervention.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information as required.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be licensed to practice in Washington State.
- Must be eligible for Clinical Fellowship
- We will provide training in literacy intervention and advocacy
- Must be able to work into afterschool hours/evenings
- Knowledge of IEPs and 504s useful in helping clients gain appropriate services in the school setting
About the Organization: Winston Center for Attention, Language, and Learning is Spokane’s premier center for the comprehensive assessment and treatment of ADHD, Dyslexia, and Learning Disabilities. At Winston Center, they form a team, the client at the center, to build a plan to restore hope and success. Their staff (mental health therapists, speech-language pathologists, educators, psychiatrist, and social workers) participate as members of an interdisciplinary teams of qualified professionals to provide evaluation, intervention, and support resources to their clients.
- Clinical Fellowship Supervision
- Competitive salary
- Paid continuing education
- PTO/ Sick Time
- Medical/Dental Insurance
To learn more, visit www.winstoncenter.com. Email your resume to Wendy Popa at firstname.lastname@example.org.