Soliant Health has been providing excellent SLP contractors across the country for over 25 years and has earned a great reputation for that reason. Reach out to Adam.Reynolds@Soliant.com today with a resume to join a great family of therapist!
We are currently searching for great SLPs to contract for the upcoming school year. Most all of these schools with interview and hire CFYs as well so send me a resume today!
- Kent, WA
- Spanaway, WA
- Yelm, WA
- Buckley, WA
- Centralia, WA
- Snoqualmie, WA
- Lakewood, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Jobs also available across the country.
- Diagnose students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessment of students’ communication skills
- Complete assessment and testing for students
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Collaborating with teachers, professionals and families
- Promoting proper teaching practices
- Active or eligible SLP license and ESA for Washington
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you’d be interested in, contact Adam Reynolds at 678-459-1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the place for you? We work with school districts all over the country.