Seneca partners with Public Schools in Seattle to provide assistance in designing inclusive school-wide practices and systems with a focus on early identification and intervention. Their work is guided by Seneca’s Unconditional Education model, which offers a framework for integrated and multi-tiered systems of support that promote the academic, social-emotional and behavioral development of ALL students at each school.
Seneca especially appreciates students who value diversity and want to give back to Washington communities with a career directly impacting youth, and they are always looking to connect with passionate students that share their core value of unconditional care for children and families.
Impact youth in your community through Seneca!
Great training opportunity for graduates new to the field!
Job Duties Include:
- Providing speech and language services to identified students.
- Assessing students who appear to be in need of speech and language treatment.
- Working effectively with staff in using behavioral, clinical, therapeutic, and management techniques.
- Communicate effectively with parents/guardians, classrooms and support staff.
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage.
- 7 weeks of school breaks.
- 1 week of PTO and 4 weeks of teacher days off.
Apply at www.careers-senecafoa.icims.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Seneca’s Human Resources Department at (510) 317-1437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.