A non-profit organization providing services for children and adults with disabilities and their families is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist SLP – Pediatrics. The organization is known for a softer, more compassionate touch in dealing with patients.
Job Description and Main Responsibilities:
- SLP will work Monday through Friday; Full-time; Permanent
- SLP is responsible for directing center-based ABA programs for children with autism while working collaboratively with a team of BCBA’s
- SLP will join a team that treats children with autism, with the goal of accelerating their development
- SPL will provide training to both team members and families
- SPL will conduct assessments, create treatment plans, and monitoring each child’s progress
- SLP will join a team that is growing, with high retention rate, strong team-work, and great orientation
- SLP will attend continuing education workshops to enhance professional skills to main tail licensure and certification
- SLP will provide support for children age birth – 21 years of age
- SLP will be required to provide direct support in homes & daycare settings as needed
- SLP must be able to lift and move 25 pounds
- Experience with children with physical and or developmental delays
- ASHA and CCC Certification is preferred
- Experience using an HER system preferred
- Current first aid and CPR from birth to older
- Current driver’s license with proof of insurance in state of residency
Benefits and Pay:
- Health, Dental, Medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Help families implement recommendations from child’s physician and/or seek additional
- This role is 1/3 in office, 1/3 remote and 1/3 standard paperwork.
MUST HAVE a Washington State Licensure in Speech-Language Pathology. NO prior Pediatrics experience needed.
Pay with Vision, Dental, Health and Life insurance, 401k + 4% matching, EAP and continuing education.
For more information about this position or how to apply, please contact Alisa Bruegger at firstname.lastname@example.org.