The Enumclaw School District is a great district that has a lot of support from other SLP’s. The School District is in desperate need of another SLP that could start in January and is searching for candidates.
Under supervision of the Director of Student Support services will provide itinerant SLP services for students with communication disorders, in special and regular education classroom, from preschool through 12th grade. Other duties as assigned.
- Provide itinerant SLP services for students with communication disorders, in special and regular education classroom, from preschool through 12th grade.
- Screen, evaluate, select and schedule caseload, and provide therapy services, including in-class intervention for students with communication disorders.
- Work collaboratively with classroom teachers, peers, and other support staff, parents and the community.
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and objectives.
- Adapt the professional role of Speech/Language Pathology to the public schools.
- Possess or qualify for immediate issuance of an Education Staff Associate certificate for Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Master’s degree in Speech/Language Pathology required.
- CCC in Speech/Language Pathology (CFY available).
- Knowledge of state and school district rules and regulations.
- Experience in working with students with moderate to severe disabilities.
- Skills in assessing students and providing feedback as a member of a multidisciplinary assessment team.
- Skills in programming activities to promote interactive objectives.
- Skills in programming based on the developmental level of students and functional skills.
For the full job description and instructions on how to apply, please click here.