SLP Positions in the Humboldt County Office of Education

The Humboldt County of Education is looking to hire Speech and Language Therapists. There are several positions available in the County Office of Ed as well as many districts, so we are open to several applicants.

Job Summary

Report directly to the program administrator and assumes responsibility for evaluating students on their speech/language ability and providing ongoing therapeutic intervention. The Speech/Language Therapist is responsible for providing consultation to teachers, administrators and parents and for providing information and staff inservice training as may be necessary to facilitate IEP requirements and various related program needs.


  • Competent in communicating effectively with children and parents, staff members and representative of the other agencies
  • Knowledgeable of various school and community resources associated with a broad array of special education services
  • Have a valid certificate of clinical competence (CCC-SLP) license and eligible for California credential

Application Procedure

  • Certified Application Form
  • Cover Letter
  • Resume
  • 3-5 Letters of Recommendation

More Information

Application forms can be found by clicking here.

Please contact Stephanie Jackson, Personnel Coordinator with any questions or for more information at:


Leave a Reply